Trusted and Reliable Personal Injury Lawyer in Indianapolis
At the law office of Holland & Holland we are a trusted personal injury law firm serving the people of Indianapolis who have been hurt in accidents. We know that accidents happen every day and that many people are unjustly hurt because of other people’s careless and reckless behavior. Accidents that involve injuries are never good, and unfortunately they can often be very serious. At the law office of Holland & Holland we focus our efforts on helping the victims of accidents in Indianapolis. We know that no one really ever wants to be in a position in which they need to contact a personal injury lawyer. However, if you have been the victim of an accident caused by negligence then you might be eligible to receive compensation. Therefore, you should consider speaking with a personal injury attorney.
Fighting for Victims of All Kinds of Accidents
At our law firm we handle all kinds of personal injury cases in Indianapolis. People are injured every day from a variety of incidents. Some of the most common types of cases we handle include, but are not limited to the following:
Personal Injury – When someone is hurt they not only have to deal with the pain and suffering of their injury, but most of the time they must deal with the many other negative effects of a personal injury, such as long-term health care, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment of life and loss of income, to name just a few. We fight for all victims of personal injury.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – These are some of the most common accidents we handle, as motor vehicle crashes are often the cause of some of the worst injuries people suffer. We are your advocates in motor vehicle accidents.
- Truck Accidents – Have you been hurt in a truck accident? We understand the many complexities that are involved in truck accidents and we can help you wade through these issues to ensure your rights are protected.
- Medical Malpractice – Doctors and others in the medical profession are not perfect. Like anyone else they make mistakes. However, when their mistakes are due to negligence or lack of proper care then they need to be held accountable for their actions, because those negligent actions can cause serious illness or injury to their patients.
- Product Liability – Many products on the market today are actually dangerous air defective. If you are hurt by one of these products then you might be entitled to restitution. Contact us for help with evaluating your case.
- Slips and Falls – While slips and falls might not seem like a big deal, they are actually very common and they can cause serious injuries. An individual or property owner, who is negligent, can be held responsible for any injuries that occur when someone slips and falls due to that negligence.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries – These are some of the worst kinds of injuries people can suffer and they often have the longest lasting effects. It’s important that your attorney understands how to weigh these long-term effects when seeking damages.
- Wrongful Death – No one should ever die because of negligent or reckless behavior. However, people are the victims of wrongful death every day. We help the families and loved ones of those who die in wrongful death accidents.
Contact Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Indianapolis
There are so many ways that people get injured, but when someone is hurt because of another person’s negligence, that is when the injured victim should speak with a personal injury attorney. At the Law office of Holland & Holland, we represent innocent victims in all kinds of personal injury cases. We fight for your rights and stand up to insurance companies that are looking for a quick settlement. We won’t back down and accept an unfair amount. If we need to go to trial to fight for fair compensation we are prepared to do so. When you contact our law firm we will work from start to finish to make sure that you get the best possible representation we offer. Don’t settle for less than what you deserve. Please call us today in Indianapolis at 317-983-2259. You can also click here to reach us online. We are waiting to hear from you and promise fast and respectful service you can rely on.